Monday, March 8, 2010

039/065 100301 Isiah

So, I am going to talk about Isiah a little bit to everyone, trying to explain. So, to understand Isiah, you have to understand the great symbolism of how Christ is the bridegroom, and how each of us is the bride. So, throughout Isiah it talks about this slutty wife/bride (sometimes it uses both, just live with it =p) of that isn't loyal whatsoever. This can be applied to each of seeing of how in reality we are sinners and really, we afast ourselves of God so incredibly often without anything wrong that He did. It then talks about how God is always reaching out His hand to us in mercy, but if we do not accept He must punish us. Isiah follows the path of someone who waits to repent until the end, and t6usly God had to punish time after time after time, but always is extending His mercy. In the end, it talks about how when God and the Bride finally are at one in peace, and shows all the blessings that come when we are with God.

I don't know if I explained this well or not, but I hope it helps someone out there. To me now Isiah is simple, and it is simple because I look at in this manner. To any person, especially someone who is hurting, I would suggest read Isiah.

Weird me.

Have a good week!

Elder Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment