Monday, March 8, 2010

040/064 100308 Testimony

Hi all!

So I don't have much time, so I'm just going to share my testimony. Lol, I'm a missionary, so what else would I do?

I have learned so much about how God blesses us in our trials. I remember how I was before my mission, and how I had specific problems that I never seemed to be able to resolve. Well, here on my mission I have been learning how grow. God has been giving me incredibly specific trials, trials that I can't deny are blessings from the hand of God.

I have had to learn how to eat more foods for example. I am now more liberal with eating foods than even some of my companions. I now can eat a lot more foods, and I can eat foods I don't like without nearly vomiting. Its wonderful! What a blessing it has been to receive cows feet, kidneys, liver, snout, and who knows what! God loves me so!

So yeah, that's all for this week!

Elder Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment