Monday, May 10, 2010

049/055 100510 All Because We are American


Picture: Happy Mother's Day!
From Elders Eyring & Painter

What to write this week . . . . . I don't really know. I just figured I needed to write everyone a letter!

I hope all is well for everyone. I hope all had a good Mother´s Day, especially the mothers!

So, I'm doing well here. There of course are all the trials of a mission, but life is good, life is happy.

Ummmm . . . . . Ok! I'll write about this:

It at times is wonderful to be a foreign missionary. In my area, right now all of our investigators are our investigators because me and my companion are Americans. We went into a little run down area where there is never Americans, and once a couple of kids saw us, they started following us. We talked with them and then this group of youth started freaking out talking to us. Now we are pretty much famous there. We just started talking with the parents of these kids and now we have a lot of families that we are teaching. All because we are American. I love it! Lol, what a good life. The only problem is that I'm have SO much food being stuffed down me. How horrible! . . . . ;)

Well, that's all for this week. I hope you all are well!

Elder Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment