Saturday, May 1, 2010

047/057 100426 Shots and Saints

Picture: New Temple Location - Brazil
There is now a holiday that I don't like, lol. St. George day. It has a lot of parties, and 3 days straight of fireworks. I never have disliked fireworks so! Fireworks all day, all night, repeated, just is not fun. Or the continuous parties. Lol, that is so Brazilian though. I laugh so hard with Brazilians, they really know how to party. Lol

And also, that H1N1 Swine Flu vaccination, I took it. Guess what, I got a bad reaction. Surprise! That was horrible. I was pretty much dead with the mini flu I got from it. I'm almost better though. But its truly incredible, when I worked still having this mini flu God blessed me so. There were like 40 young men that I talked with that night and we now have loads of people to talk with. An entirely new teaching group. There will be so much to do now! It's awesome!

Moral of the story: When things get tuff, keep on working and God will bless.

Well, that's all, because I have no time.

Have a good week!

Elder Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment