Saturday, January 29, 2011

085/019 110117 A little water logged

Picture: Marcio & Companion

Jan 12
At the request of President Bezerra:

Please be advised that all of the missionaries in our mission are safe.
The accidents and tragedies that happened in Teresópolis did not affect any missionary residence.

Thank you.

-Elder Evans
Executive Secretary
Brasil Rio de Janeiro Mission

Jan 17
I'm in a safer area for the rain, so all is well. I heard about Australia as well, the news here is saying (supposedly from what people told me ;p) that they had much better emergency programs set up there, so even though the rain is even worse then here, there are much fewer deaths. But yeah, for me, I'm not really in the mountains. There are mountains close by here, but we aren't going to go there. And I'm getting transfered in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment